Terms of Web Site
Disclaimer/Limitation of Liabilities
Games 4 U, OWNER OF www.games4u-online.com IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. Games 4 U DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Games 4 U DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Games 4 U, nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements is the property of Games 4 U owner of www.games4u-online.com . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Games 4 U or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, without prior written permission of Games 4 U is strictly prohibited.
We encourage all of our customers to contact us with any questions, comments, or suggestions they may have. Feel free to use our "contact us" form any time of day. We will respond to you within 48 hours
If you should have any technical concerns or problems navigating within our site, please use our "contact us" form.
Or contact us at our Corporate Address:
Games 4 U
PO Box 836
Yucca Valley, CA
Where our store is located?
We are located in the Quartzsite Marketplace during January and February each year
Games 4 U
50 East Kuehn
Quartzsite, AZ 85346
Trademark and Copyright Disclaimer
Trademarked company and game names appear throughout this web site. Rather than list the company names and entities that own the marks and/or insert a trademark symbol with each mention of each name, Games 4 U states that the use of these names is for editorial purposes only and to the benefit of the trademark owner with no intention of infringing upon their mark. In addition, Games 4 U states that it has no copyright claim over the companies' materials and such materials are used for marketing purposes only. Users of this web site should contact the trademark or copyright owner directly to obtain additional information regarding trademark and copyright issues.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Paypal in U.S. dollars as payment for game orders.
Online Credit Card Payment
Shop online with the ease of your credit card--every online credit card purchase you make at Games 4 U is backed by our Safe Shopping Guarantee, assuring you that your personal information cannot be read while it is transmitted to us and that it will remain secure and private.
Games 4 U accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Other Payment Methods
If you select Paypal as your payment method, a pop-up window on the final checkout screen will redirect you to PayPal's online payment processor so you can complete your order immediately.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Your security and privacy are of utmost importance to us. When you place an online order with Games 4 U our secure server software encrypts the information you submit, ensuring that Internet transactions stay private and protected. Your personal information cannot be read as it travels to our ordering system.
We process most orders within 1-5 business days. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. Within the U.S. please allow 1-5 MORE days AFTER the initial 1-5 business days for our freight company to deliver the item to you. If you place an order that is "rush" shipment, meaning you paid for expedited shipping the same rules apply as listed above. We ship orders within 1-5 business days. Please understand that we only import orders once per day, in the morning about 11:30 am Pacific Time. If you placed an order after this time it will be included in the following day’s orders. All normal stock items ship from our warehouse in Southern California.
There are times when an item is in high demand and may take extra time to expedite. Please be sure to sign into your account to find out the status of your order. We ship out your packages many different ways including, but not limited to, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS. When you log into your account you will see the proper shipping method we used.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are outside the United States it will take longer to process your shipment.
While we attempt to stock as many different items as possible in sufficient quantities to anticipate the demand of all our customers, we occasionally run out of stock of an item. This may be due to demand which temporarily exceeds our expectations, or it may be that the manufacturer has run out of stock of an item in between print runs. If we expect the item to be available for us to reorder, we will place the item on Backorder status.
Pricing of items on Backorder status is subject to change. Sometimes the manufacturer of an item has changed the price of an item since our last order of that item, which affects the price at which we are able to sell the item. Items which we import are also subject to changing overseas shipping expenses and the constantly fluctuating currency exchange rate. For these reasons, the prices quoted on our web site for Backorder items are estimated prices. As with any such item, we will confirm your order and the price of the item before shipping.
Customer Review Guidelines
Games 4 U is pleased to offer this mechanism for sharing your comments with other gamers, and we thank you for your participation!
We'd like to ask reviewers to follow these guidelines when writing reviews:
- Please focus your review on the game itself, and avoid writing reviews which focus solely on the designer or manufacturer. Also, please do not submit reviews less than 50 words in length -- we'd like to know whether you like or dislike the game, and why. Do feel free to mention other games that share similarities to this one, and to draw comparisons to them.
- We also ask that you not include the following in your review, or we will be unable to post your comments:
- Foul or otherwise offensive language.
- Spiteful remarks.
- Email addresses, URLs, and phone numbers.
- Prices, availability, or alternate sources.
- Since the content of the page and positions of reviews on the page are subject to change, please avoid including commentary about other reviews or game descriptions seen on the page.
- You may include simple HTML in your review. However, all reviews will be formatted by the editors and HTML is usually removed (in favor of our standard formatting) unless it enhances the review without getting in the way.
- We ask that you not submit reviews from other sources or include passages from other sources which would violate the copyrights of others.
- The editors may alter reviews to comply with our policies, but only if the edits in no way change the perceived intent of the reviewer.
Please also respect these important restrictions:
- Designers, publishers, distributors, and others directly involved in the production or sale or marketing of a particular game are not eligible to submit reviews of their own games.
- Please do not submit multiple reviews of the same game.
- If you would like to make a revision to a review you've already submitted, please contact us and we will be happy to append or adjust your original review.
- We are happy to post negative reviews for a game, as we feel that customers should know everything they can about a game before purchase. However, reviewers attempting to falsely skew the average review score for a game by submitting multiple reviews will not be tolerated. Any abuse of the review system is unfair to everyone -- all submissions from any such individuals will be removed.
- At this time, we can only print reviews submitted in English.
By submitting content you grant Games 4 U a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable right to display that content on their website or promotional materials. You grant Games 4 U the right to use the name that you submit in connection with your content, if they choose. You grant Games 4 U the right, but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content you submit.
Newsletter Mailing List Policies
You may subscribe or unsubscribe any time you like, but may not subscribe or unsubscribe others. By subscribing, only the Games 4 U newsletter, published about 12 times per year, will be emailed to you. The only way to be added to the list is to add yourself or to ask Games 4 U to add you--placing an order will not automatically add you to the list. Neither your name nor email address will ever be given or sold to any other party for any reason.